Absolute Bobbins babywearing bags can be customised to suit your individual needs, but this is what you get with every bag as standard.
- The main body of the bag is approx 30cm x 30cm x 16cm. All bags ordered directly via Firespiral will need to be made in this size only. If you would like a larger size then you can contact Absolute Bobbins directly to discuss your needs .
- A zip fastening main compartment
- An external pocket that runs the full width of the bag
- A wide, adjustable wrap cloth strap that fastens with 2 metal sling rings
- A backpack strip on the base, so that you can easily convert the bag from single to double strap
- Two small internal pockets
- External bottle pocket
- Integral metal key clip inside the main compartment
Any extra customisation on top if the standard bag will be charged as extra. You will pay a deposit to us, and the remaining balance to Absolute Bobbins when your bag is ready to be sewn. The shipping cost you pay to us is part of your total deposit, not an added charge.By paying the deposit, you are committing to placing an order with Absolute Bobbins. The deposit is non-refundable if you choose not to go ahead with the bag. Firespiral cannot guarantee timescales for production. Once you have paid the deposit you need to book a slot on the Absolute Bobbins website. As this is a bespoke item, you will be required to pay the balance to her upfront. You can see a video of the bags here**IMPORTANT INFORMATION EXPLAINING HOW TO ORDER**Please use this address as your shipping address at checkout:Absolute Bobbins
21 Hillside Avenue,
BL7 9NGIf you use your own shipping address then you may be overcharged.Don’t forget to book your sewing slot on the Absolute Bobbins website once you have paid your deposit.