Absolute Bobbins babywearing bags can be customised to suit your individual needs, but this is what you get with every bag as standard.
- The main body of the bag is approx 30cm x 30cm x 16cm. All bags ordered directly via Firespiral will need to be made in this size only. If you would like a larger size then you can contact Absolute Bobbins directly to discuss your needs .
- A zip fastening main compartment
- An external pocket that runs the full width of the bag
- A wide, adjustable wrap cloth strap that fastens with 2 metal sling rings
- A backpack strip on the base, so that you can easily convert the bag from single to double strap
- Two small internal pockets
- External bottle pocket
- Integral metal key clip inside the main compartmentStandard bags made from Firespiral cloth cost £103, plus postage from Absolute Bobbins to you. Any extra customisation will be charged as extra. You will pay £34 deposit to us, and the remaining balance to Absolute Bobbins when your bag is ready to be sewn.
By paying the deposit, you are committing to place an order with Absolute Bobbins. The deposit is non-refundable if you choose not to go ahead with the bag. Firespiral cannot guarantee timescales for production. Absolute Bobbins will allocate you a sewing slot once you have confirmed all decisions to be made. As this is a bespoke item, you will be required to pay the balance to her upfront once your bag is ready to be sewn.You can see a video of the bags here