TRADITIONAL SLING PASS BACK CARRY
The traditional sling pass back carry is the one that I do, by far, the most often. It is quick, very adjustable, and so comfortable. I am a huge fan of it with a nearly 3 year old that INSISTS on walking on the school run but only at her own pace, so often needs to be hurriedly carried to avoid us being late!!
- The traditional sling pass back carry consists of one diagonal pass across baby, across your back. It comes over one shoulder and under another.
- It is incredibly quick to tie.
- It is incredibly adjustable.
- It provides lots of support given how simple it is to do
- You need to feel confident making a good seat (see this tutorial for thoughts on making a seat)
Here is a video Autumn made for us of how to do a Traditional Sling Pass back carry in a short wrap.
[kad_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/OIwDpBqOiVg” ]
Here is a GIF tutorial for a Traditional Sling Pass Back Carry: