IMPORTANT SLING SAFETY INFORMATION
WARNING – Failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions can result in death or serious injury.
- Only use this carrier with children weighing between 8 and 35 pounds.
- Read and follow all printed instructions and view instructional videos (if applicable) before use.
- Check for ripped seams and torn fabric before each use. If found, stop using carrier.
- Always check to ensure that all knots and adjustments are secure.
- Ensure that the baby is safely positioned in the sling carrier according to manufacturer’s instructions for use.
- Never leave a baby in a sling carrier that is not being worn.
- Check on the baby often. Ensure that the baby is periodically repositioned.
- Never use a sling carrier when balance or mobility is impaired because of exercise, drowsiness, or medical conditions.
- Never place more than one baby in the sling carrier. Never use/wear more than one carrier at a time.
- Never use sling carrier while engaging in activities such as cooking and cleaning which involve a heat source or exposure to chemicals.
- Never wear sling carrier while driving or being a passenger in a motor vehicle.
Babies younger than 4 months can suffocate in this product if face is pressed tightly against your body. Babies at greatest risk of suffocation include those born prematurely and those with respiratory problems.
- Check oft e baby does not curl into a position with the chin resting on or near baby’s chest. This position can interfere with breathing, even when nothing is covering the nose or mouth.
- If you nurse your baby in carrier, always reposition after feeding so baby’s face is not pressed against your body.
- Never use this carrier with babies smaller than 8 pounds without seeking the advice of a healthcare professional.
- FALL HAZARD – Leaning, bending over, or tripping can cause baby to fall. Keep one hand on baby while moving.