Our jacquard woven fabric is
- Unique to us, and you won’t find our hand drawn designs for sale anywhere else!
- Woven in Lancashire by a family run weaving mill with over 150 years of expertise.
- Created specifically for the purpose of babywearing. We’ve crafted the perfect weave-recipe for cloth that is ideal for carrying your baby
- Great for using in all manner of craft projects (tutorials link page)
- Made from ethically sourced natural fibres, safely dyed with oeko-tex certified fibre reactive dyes
Wrap cloth sold by the half metre and pre-cut pieces. Smaller scraps and 30cm squares are now available in our Home and Craft section.
Please note that we don’t accept returns on cloth that we cut from the roll to fulfil your order, as this constitutes a custom order. Your statutory rights are not affected.